Tally: Simple and free forms

The offer of platforms that help to create forms are many but in general they have some limitations in the format of the forms when using the 100% free tool. In the case of Tally , forms can be created in a simple way, without having to adopt certain styles to avoid paying.

Tally: Simple and free forms

From the platform they are announced as 99% free, leaving 1% to Tally Pro, which is actually necessary in the case of collaborative teams or to have your own or personalized domain.

Tally's 99% free includes forms, questions, unlimited answers, customizable logo and cover, the ability to upload files, collect payments, customize the thank you page, integration with Zapier, Google Sheets, schedule survey closures either by number of answers like by date, etc.

How does it work?

In Tally we just have to write so that the tool recognizes the content and generates the form, as simple as that. One more advantage: You do not need to subscribe to use the platform; that can be achieved by entering through this shortcut:

Este sitio web utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para ofrecer una mejor experiencia, servicios y mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias mediante el análisis de tus hábitos de navegación. Si continuas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Puedes cambiar la configuración de tus cookies de tu navegador en cualquier momento u obtener más información aquí.